Free Lesbian ONLY Dating and Social Networking website





If you are a Lesbian and are looking for love, lust or just some other Lesbians to hang out with, Lesbian Lexicon is the place for you. Lesbian Lexicon is the premiere 100% free Lesbian Dating and Social Networking website in the world. Membership to Lesbian Lexicon is completely free and no credit card is required. So check out what all the Lesbians in the know are talking about. www.lesbianlexicon.org

Free Lesbian Dating Website

Friday, April 25, 2008

Miley Ray Cyrus - The German Vanity Fair Interview with Translation

SOURCE http://soyawannaknow.blogspot.com



Today, there was an article in the German Vanity Fair on Miley Ray Cyrus. For those of you who can read German, I have included the original German Version. For those who can't, I ran the text through Bablefish and came up with a VERY ROUGH translation. I started to go through the article to fix the errors, and will continue to do so as the days go by and I have more time. For the time being, I have included the Rough English with continuing edits below the Original Version.

Enjoy!!!

Sie ist eine der populärsten Teenie-Stars Amerikas: Die 15-jährige Miley Cyrus, die in der Disney Channel-Erfolgsserie "Hannah Montana" ein aufregendes Doppelleben führt. Tagsüber geht sie als Miley Stewart auf eine Highschool, abends erobert sie als Hannah Montana die Konzertbühnen der Welt und Herzen ihrer Fans. Nur ihre Familie und enge Freunde wissen von ihrer geheimnisvollen zweiten Identität. So ist der Plot, in dem die junge Miley Cyrus die Hauptrolle spielt. Mit VANITY FAIR ONLINE sprach sie über Ruhm, ihre Familie und ihr Vorbild.

Vanity Fair Online
Am 10. April startet Ihr 3-D Konzertfilm "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert". Einige Länder haben eigens dafür ein 3-D Kino gebaut…
Miley Cyrus
Ich bin gerade mal 15 Jahre alt und werde als legendär bezeichnet. Das ist schon seltsam. Auf der anderen Seite möchte ich Geschichte schreiben! Deshalb finde ich es toll, wenn ich selbst in meinem jungen Alter schon soviel bewegen kann.

VF Bald fangen die Dreharbeiten zum Film "Hannah Montana" an. Sind Sie schon aufgeregt?







M.C. Ja, sehr. Wir drehen in Nashville, wo ich aufgewachsen bin. Vielleicht spielen Dolly Parton und Brooke Shields mit, das ist aber noch nicht sicher.
VF Sind denn keine Jungs dabei?
M.C. Ich glaube schon, ich weiß nur noch nicht wer. Orlando Bloom wäre toll. Der kann gerne meinen Freund im Film spielen! VF Können Sie Hannah Montana und Miley Cyrus noch auseinander halten? Oder seit Ihr bereits eine Person?
M.C. Manchmal ist das schon schwer, denn wenn ich Hannah spiele, kann ich nicht ich selbst sein. Aber ich habe gelernt, der Kunstfigur Hannah Montana in meinem Leben einen Platz zu geben, ohne mich dabei selbst zu verlieren. Selbst wenn oftmals viele Menschen um mich herum sind, weiß ich genau, was für mich, Miley, richtig ist.
VF Trotzdem sind Sie das Produkt einer gigantischen Unterhaltungsindustrie...
M.C. Sicherlich ist es schwer, die Brücke zwischen Hannah und Miley zu schlagen. Erleichternd ist jedoch, dass Hannah keine Figur ist, die ich erschaffen habe. Ich fülle sie lediglich mit Leben, schauspielere sie, verleihe ihr Tiefgang. Das ist meine Aufgabe als Schauspielerin und Sängerin. Ich vergleiche es mit einem Stück Papier: Jeder malt etwas anderes drauf.
VF Wann haben Sie Ihr musikalisches Talent entdeckt?
M.C. Sehr früh, ich glaube ich war drei Jahre alt, als ich anfing zu singen. Mit zehn Jahren nahm ich in Kanada Gesangsunterricht, ein Jahr später sprach ich für die Rolle von Hannah Montana vor. Doch erst mit 13 wurde ich für die erste Episode gecastet.
VF Sie sind also sehr ehrgeizig und lassen nicht locker?
M.C. Sagen wir es mal so, ich habe keine Angst vor Herausforderungen. Ich gehe Problemen nicht aus dem Weg, sondern finde Lösungen.
VF Was glauben Sie, bewirkt Ihre Musik?
M.C. Ich hoffe, dass meine positive Haltung möglichst viele Menschen ansteckt. Wenn jemand einen schlechten Tag erwischt hat, hört er sich meine Musik an und alles wird gut. So stelle ich mir das vor. Ich war schon immer ein durchaus positiver Mensch. VF Schreiben Sie Ihre Songs selber?
M.C. Ja, klar! Aber nicht für die Hannah-Montana-Serie, das macht Disney alles selbst.






VF Was oder wer inspiriert Sie?
M.C. Neben Familie und Freunden, sind es Menschen, die einen ähnlichen Lebensweg haben. Hillary Duff zum Beispiel, sie schauspielert und singt, genau wie ich. Oder Hillary Swank, ich mag ihren einfachen Stil. Und Jodie Foster. Sie hat als Teenager angefangen und ich bewundere, was aus ihr geworden ist. Ihre Ratschläge über das Erwachsenwerden verstehe ich heute umso besser.
VF Nun sind Sie für viele ein Vorbild. Wie kommen Sie damit zurecht?
M.C. Das ist manchmal ganz schön schwer. Jedesmal, wenn ich einen Fehler mache, denke ich 'Oh Gott, was nun?‘
VF Sie meinen, als Sie unangeschnallt Auto gefahren sind? M.C. Ja, genau! Da gab es eine riesen Schelte von allen Seiten. Aber ich bin eben nicht perfekt, dazu stehe ich. Deshalb habe ich den Song "Nobody’s perfect" geschrieben. In Zukunft werde ich eben besser aufpassen, so dass es mir nicht wieder passieren wird.
VF Wie schützen Sie sich vor dem ganzem Ruhm, damit Sie nicht abgleiten wie so manche andere junge Kollegen in der Unterhaltungsindustrie?
M.C. Für mich ist wichtig, Körper, Seele und Geist im Einklang zu halten. Aufpassen, dass ich mich nicht missbrauche. An seine körperliche Grenze zu gehen, ist gefährlich. Deshalb sind Pausen sehr wichtig. Sich einfach zuruecknehmen, beobachten, wo man steht, gesund zu bleiben, damit man sich wohl fühlt, um weiter machen zu können. Nur wenn man ruhig und gelassen ist, kann man für andere Menschen auch zugänglich sein. Am aller wichtigsten ist aber die Liebe von meinen Eltern und der enge Kontakt zu meinen Freunden.
VF Sie waren zum ersten Mal bei den Academy Awards dabei. Wie war das?
M.C. Unheimlich aufregend! Ich bin ein großer Fan von Jennifer Garner. Auf dem roten Teppich kam sie zu mir, und sagte, dass sie gerne gerne mal mit mir zusammen arbeiten wuerde. Das war echt total verrückt. Danach traf ich Barbara Walters zum Interview, und sass gleich neben Cameron Diaz und John Travolta auf der Couch. Was für ein Traum!
VF Gibt es etwas, was Sie an Stars nicht mögen, wenn Sie sie zum ersten Mal treffen? M.C. Menschen, die so abgeklärt daher kommen, finde ich einfach abscheulich. Viele können es nicht mehr schätzen, dass sie zu den Grammys, Oscars oder zu Filmpremieren eingeladen werden. Selbst wenn ich zum x-ten Mal dabei bin, möchte ich alles erleben, eben wie am ersten Tag.







VF Sie sind im ländlichen Tenesse bei Nashville aufgewachsen. War Los Angeles ein Kulturschock?
M.C. Und wie! Unser Grundstück war über 200 Hektar groß, hier in Los Angeles lebe ich mit meiner Familie gerade mal auf einem. Außerdem habe ich meine Tiere so sehr vermisst, dass ich sie alle nachkommen ließ. Nun müssen 14 Pferde, Kühe, Hühner, fünf Hunde, sechs Vögel und Fische mit dem kleinen Platz auskommen. Ein paar Pferde musste ich sogar zurücklassen, weil der Platz einfach nicht reicht. Bei mir zuhause ist es wie im Zoo.
VF Das hört sich an, als wenn Sie im Schlaraffenland wohnen. Haben Sie Angst, dass es alles einmal vorbei sein könnte?
M.C. Nein, solange ich diese Art von Leben führen kann, genieße ich jeden Moment. Ich bin mir natürlich bewusst, dass Ruhm zeitweilig ist, doch solange er da ist, lebe ich ihn so gut, wie es geht. Sehen Sie den Glitter auf meiner Wange? Mein Vater scherzte, dass ich wie Cinderella bin. Manchmal fühle ich mich wirklich wie eine Disney Prinzessin, es ist alles wie in einem Märchen. Wunderschön.
VF Wird Ihnen Ihr Leben nicht manchmal zuviel?


Your Ad Here

M.C. Ich passe auf, dass ich mich nicht übernehme, denn der Körper kann nur eine bestimmte Leistung bringen. Man kann sich nur bis zu einem gewissen Grad pushen. Wenn ich mich müde fühle, dann nehme ich mir soviele Pausen, wie ich brauche, damit ich mich wieder fit fühle.
VF Lesen Sie eigentlich, was über Sie berichtet wird?
M.C. Nicht mehr so oft. Anfänglich habe ich mich gegoogelt, doch inzwischen habe ich keine Zeit mehr dazu.
VF Welche Gerüchte haben Sie über sich gelesen?
M.C. Oh, mein Gott, so viele und alle sind sie unwahr. Zum Beispiel, dass ich schwanger sei, verheiratet, und würde ohne meine Familie nach Las Vegas ziehen. So ein Quatsch! Aber von manchen Gerüchten hoffe ich auch, dass sie einmal wahr werden. VF Was für eine Beziehung haben Sie zu Ihren Eltern?
M.C. Meine Eltern sind total cool. Die Besten, die es gibt. Sie beschützen mich und wollen nur das Beste für mich. Das findet man nur bei Eltern, dass jemand 100 Prozent für Dich da ist, egal, was einer anstellt.
VF Was passiert, wenn Sie sich mit den Eltern streiten?







M.C. Dann gehe ich erstmal in mein Zimmer, ziehe mich zurück und lasse alles zur Ruhe kommen. Ich habe da so eine Hippie Mentalität, ich gehe Streitereien eher aus dem Weg und verhalte mich friedfertig.
VF Aber Sie sind doch sicherlich auch mal wütend?
M.C. Ja klar, das gehört zum Leben dazu und ist nicht weiter schlimm. Nur wenn sich aus Wut eine Diskussion entwickelt, wird diese nicht fruchtbar sein. Ich verstehe sowieso nicht, warum Menschen sich gegenseitig klein machen. Damit verletzt jemand doch nur den anderen. Da gehe ich lieber in mich, werde ruhig und bleibe geistig gesund.
VF Wie sieht Ihre Zukunft aus?
M.C. Ich würde gerne reisen, die Welt fotografieren und mal in einem anderen Land wohnen, das wäre eine große Lernerfahrung. Filme drehen oder auch einige schreiben, wäre toll. Aber da werden noch einige andere Herausforderungen und Entscheidungen auf mich zukommen. Nun muss ich erstmal sehen, ob ich weiter zur Schule gehe oder später meinen Abschluss mache.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ENGLISH
---------------------------------------------------------------------







She is the most popular teen Star in America: The 15-year old Miley Cyrus, which leads an exciting double life in the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana". During the day she goes to High School as Miley Stewart, in the evening she conquors the hearts and concert stages of the world as Hannah Montana. Only her family and close friends know her mysterious second identity. Like that is the Plot, in which the young Miley Cyrus plays the main role. With VANITY FAIR ON-LINE ONE spoke to Miley about fame and her family


Vanity fair on-line one
On 10 April its 3-D concert film "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus starts: Best OF Both Worlds Concert ". Some countries have built a 3-d Ciniman just for it



This is where my repair stop for today. Tune into http://soyawannaknow.blogspot.com later for a continued repair of the Bablefish translation


Miley Cyrus
I am straight times 15 years old and as legendary am designated. That is already strange. On the other side I would like to write history! Therefore I find it mad, if I can move at my recent age already as much.

VF soon begin the turning work to the film "Hannah Montana". Are you already excited?
M.C. Yes, very much. We turn in Nashville, where I grew up. Perhaps Dolly Parton and Brooke Shields play also, that are however not yet safe.
VF participate none young?
M.C. I believe already, I white only not who. Orlando Bloom would be mad. That can play gladly mine friend in the film! VF ability you Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus hold still apart? Or since you already a person?
M.C. Sometimes that is already heavy, because if I play Hannah, I cannot be I. But I learned to give the art figure Hannah Montana in my life a place without losing me thereby. Even if often many humans are around me, I know exactly, what for me, Miley is correct.



Your Ad Here

VF nevertheless are you the product of a gigantic unterhaltungsindustrie...
M.C. Surely it is heavy to strike the bridge between Hannah and Miley. Facilitating it is however that Hannah is not a figure, which I create has. I fill it only with lives, schauspielere her, lend their depth. That is my task as actress and a singer. I compare it with a piece paper: Everyone paints something else drauf.
VF when discovered you your musical talent?







M.C. Very early, I believe I was three years old, as I began to sing. With ten years I took one year in Canada singing instruction, later called I for the role of Hannah Montana. But with 13 I was only gecastet for the first episode.
VF you are thus very ambitious and do not relent not?
M.C. We do not say it times in such a way, I have a fear of challenges. I go to problems not out of the way, but find solutions.
VF which believe you, cause your music?
M.C. I hope that my positive attitude sticks on as much as possible humans. If someone got a bad day, he sounds himself my music and everything becomes good. Thus I introduce myself. I was always quite positive humans. VF letter it its Songs?
M.C. Yes, clearly! But not for the Hannah Montana series, Disney makes everything.
VF which or who inspires you?



Your Ad Here

M.C. Beside family and friends, there is humans, who have a similar life way. Hillary Duff for example, it schauspielert and sings, exactly like I. Or Hillary Swank, I likes its simple style. And Jodie Foster. It began as a dte rodent and I admires, what from it became. I understand their pieces of advice over today the better.
VF now are you for many a model. How do you get along with it?
M.C. That is sometimes completely beautifully heavy. Each time, if I make an error, I think ' Oh God, what nun?‘
VF you mean, when you unangeschnallt car drove? M.C. Yes, exactly! There it gave giants scolds from all sides. But I am evenly not perfect, in addition I stand. Therefore I wrote the Song "Nobody’s perfect". In the future I will evenly better watch out, so that it will not again happen to me.
VF as protect themselves you against that whole fame, so that you do not glide like so some other young colleagues in the unterhaltungsindustrie?
M.C. For me, body is important, to hold soul and spirit in the agreement. Watch out that I do not abuse myself. To his physical border to go, is dangerous. Therefore tracing is very important. Simply take themselves back to remain healthy observe, where one stands, so that one feels well, in order to be able to make further. Only if one is calm and left, one can be also accessible for other humans. At the all most important are however the love of my parents and the close contact for my friends.


Your Ad Here

VF you participated for the first time with the Academy Awards. How was that?
M.C. Terribly exciting! I am a large fan of Jennifer Garner. On the red carpet she came to me, and said that she would work gladly gladly times with me together. That was genuinly totally moved. Afterwards I met Barbara of walter to the interview, and sat directly beside Cameron Diaz and John Travolta on the couch. Which for a dream!
VF gives it somewhat, what you do not like on star, if you meet them for the first time? M.C. I find humans, who come so clarified therefore, simply horrible. Many cannot estimate it any longer that they are invited to the Grammys, Oscars or to film premieres. Even if I to x-ten mark thereby am, I would like to experience everything, evenly as on the first day.
VF you grew up in the rural Tenesse with Nashville. Of Los Angeles a culture shock?
M.C. And how! Our property was over 200 hectares largely, here in Los Angeles lives I with my family straight times on one. In addition has I mean animals missed so much that I let her all follow. Now must get along 14 horses, cows, chickens, five dogs, six birds and fish with the small place. A few horses had I to even leave, because the place is not enough simply. With me at home it is as in the zoo.
VF sounds itself, as if you live in the paradise. Do you have fear that it could be everything once past?
M.C. No, as long as I can lead this kind of lives, I enjoy each moment. I am naturally conscious to me that fame is temporary, but as long as it is there, I live it so well, as it goes. Do you see to the Glitter on my cheek? My father joked that I am like Cinderella. Sometimes I feel really like a Disney princess, it am everything as in a fairy tale. Beautifully.
VF becomes you your life not sometimes too much?


Your Ad Here

M.C. I watch out that I do not take over myself, because the body can bring only a certain achievement. One can pushen oneself only up to a certain degree. If I feel tired, then I take myself as many tracing, as I need, so that I feel again fit.
VF vintages it actually, which is reported on you?
M.C. No longer so often. Initially I gegoogelt myself, but in the meantime I have no more time in addition.
VF which rumors read you over itself?
M.C. Oh, my God, so many and all are untrue them. For example that I am more schwanger, married, and will without my family after read Vegas to pull. Such a rubbish! But of some rumors I hope also that they become once true. VF which for a relationship have you to your parents?
M.C. My parents are totally cool. The best ones, which gives it. They protect me and want only the best for me. One finds that no matter only with parents that someone is 100 per cent for you there, which employs one.
VF which passes, if you argue with parents?
M.C. Then I go first times into my room, withdraw me and let everything to the peace come. I have there so a Hippie mentality, I go to quarrels rather out of the way and behave friedfertig.


Your Ad Here

VF however you are nevertheless surely also times furious?
M.C. Clearly, belonged to the life to it and continues to be not bad. Only if from rage a discussion develops, this will not be fruitful. I do not understand anyway, why humans make themselves mutually small. Thus someone hurts nevertheless only the other one. There I rather go into me, become calm and remain mentally healthy.
VF as looks your future?
M.C. I would travel gladly, the world photograph and times in another country live, that would be a large learning experience. Films turn or also some write, would be mad. But still some other challenges and decisions will come there to me. Now I must see first times whether I continue to go to conclusion to the school or make for mine later.

No comments:

Post a Comment








HTBW-2008